Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Short Term Bucket List:
  1. Eat a dragon fruit. It's bright colors and exotic appearance are intriguing to me, and I really want to try one.
  2. Sit front row at a concert. Concerts are one of my favorite things, I love listening to live music, singing along with thousands of strangers who are all so different yet all have a common love and interest. Sitting front row at a concert would be a dream come true. Even if it was someone I hated, I would probably still have the time of my life.
  3. Ski the Moguls. I want to ski the moguls one time this winter. I've done jumps and turns, but never tried to ski down the constant bumps and twists that make up the moguls, and it's something I will do once winter time comes.
  4. Meet a celebrity. There are tons of celebrities all around the world, and they world always cares about what they are doing, who they're dating, where they went on vacation. To be able to see them in a tabloid or on the news, and say "Hey I've met them!" would be kind of a cool thing. 
  5. Fly in a helicopter. My family and I went to Florida last year, and everywhere we went there were helicopters and helicopter rides. I think that its would exciting to get up in a helicopter and see everything.
  6. Learn to surf. I've wanted to learn how to surf for a while now, and I was supposed to this summer, but didn't have time. It's definitely on my to-do list this summer. 


Long Term Bucket List:

  1. Study a Year Abroad. I really want to be able, during college, to travel to another country, live with a (trustworthy) stranger, and get to exist in a totally new environment. I want to learn how other people in other countries live their lives, and get to be apart of their experience.
  2. Get arrested. Not for anything major, like murder or arson, but for some misdemeanor. Something silly, something that would only keep me in jail for a brief amount of time. While this probably isn't the best thing to have on my record, I feel like the experience of being in jail would be interesting, and I'm curious as to what would happen.
  3. Be in a Movie. Not as the starring lead or anything like that, but as an extra. Being in a movie seems like such a cool and rare opportunity, but it is really fun experience.
  4. Attend the Grammys or MTV Music Awards. This kind of correlates with my love for concerts. The Grammys and MTV Music Awards is a giant concert full of different artists who all have different styles and play different genres, all together in one giant awards show. Going to the one of these award shows for music would be a dream of mine, and I would kill to go.
  5. Crash a Wedding. A little odd, but I've always just wanted to show up at a wedding, not know a single person, and just have a blast dancing and partying. 
  6. See the Northern Lights. I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights, ever since I was about 5. The are beautiful in pictures, and I can imagine that they're even more so in person.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment